What happens whene you try to combine Heroes & Monsters and the beloved Rules Cyclopedia? A small gift for both fans. For those interested you can acquire H&M here: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/222284/Heroes--Monsters
· Starting HP: 8+1d6
· HP Gained per Level: 4
· HP Gained during Resting: 1d8
· Weapons & Armor: Any light and medium weapons and battle axes, no other heavy weapons. All armors and shields.
· All armor and shields. Attack Damage: 1d6/1d4 Unarmed or improvising
- Rune priests cannot banish undead as Human Clerics
- Extra Attacks: As part of their action a rune priests can make up to 1 attack per 3 levels (4, 7 & 10) with any weapon.
- Axe/Hammer Fighter: Rune priests have Advantage on attack rolls when fighting with axes or hammers (Pick one weapon at rune priest creation).
- Fortitude: Rune priests have Advantage on CON rolls against poisons and diseases, and Advantage on INT rolls to avoid damage or effects from spells and magical devices.
- Miner: Roll with Advantage when mining, spotting traps, slopes, shifting walls, and new construction.
- Small Stature: When fighting very large creatures, such as Giants, Ogres, and Trolls, Dwarfs only take half damage from the creature's attacks.
- Darkvision: A dwarf can see in complete darkness (non-magical) out to Nearby distance.
Rune priests can cast a number of Cleric Spells per day, see the Spellcasting section. They share the same spell progression as the elves.
Rune priests start with a large sacred text containing a total of 1d4 spells from the Level 1 and 2 Cleric Spell lists.
Roll to see if attributes increase, roll twice for STR or WIS. Rune priests have a slower rate of leveling than the other classes and need one additional game session played before being able to level up.